1. The process of activating your SIM, whether it is new or a duplicate, will be carried out in the following 48 working hours from the date of portability from your previous company.
2. Within this period, you will receive an SMS telling you what day and time you should change from your old SIM to the new AVATEL SIM.
3. When that date arrives, you must make the change. So that you don’t run out of network when you need it most, portability will be done at dawn and until then you can continue using it.
4. When the process has been completed, you will be notified and you will be able to insert the new SIM. We recommend changing the SIM by turning off the mobile and turning it on again with the AVATEL SIM card.
5. You can make a call to check that your SIM is activated correctly.